I’m still here…
An apology: I haven’t forgotten about the blog, and really haven’t neglected things so much as I’ve been super busy. Since my last post, I have:
- Overseen the transition of our team’s ticketing queue from one platform to another.
- Applied to the University of Houston Law Center’s part-time/evening program. (The next time that you are lacking for something to do, try finding a few attorneys who would be willing to drop what they’re doing and write you a letter of recommendation where the due date is less than 2 weeks out.)
- Taken the LSAT. (This is where most of my time went. I literally had not done ANY studying for this very important test until mid-March.)
- Helped out with the recently concluded M3AAWG virtual meeting (my committee had 2 sessions, one of which I chaired).
- Taken exactly 3 days of PTO to recharge my own batteries.
So, I’ve been really busy. But, I started the year with a promise to myself (and, by extension, to you) that I would get better about blogging. So, I’m sorry for the radio silence. And… there will be more content soon.