Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Spamtacular, but there are some instances where comments may be edited or deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including gratuitous profanity may be edited or deleted. Our intention is to run a blog worthy of at least a PG rating, if not a G. (You know, if we were a movie and not a blog.)
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading, or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly may be deleted.
- Comments that harass authors, contributors, or other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful of others.
- Anonymous comments may be deleted. People will give the most credence to comments from posters who are willing to stand by their words and identify themselves. In certain instances, however, we understand that not every commenter will be in a position to do so.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.